the new year has begun, the first full MO-FRI week of 2015 is almost over and already features events that bear a sadness that could fill a whole year. freedom, indeed, is a gift not everyone can appreciate and/or handle. it is a tricky thing, true, but nothing can survive if it is not allowed to unfold in freedom.
so, this week’s (golden & black) moments were:
1) yes, oui, #jesuischarlie. <3
2) long, good late night talks about actions, reactions & freedom
3) discovering sohn:
4) delicious chocolate from finland #fazer
5) home renovation plans (yayyyy)
6) receiving the third wave wichtel coffee (post to follow!)
it was a long day, it was a long week. see you next friday.