#sowesay time for soup #momentsoftheweek
it’s thanksgiving week & although thanksgiving is not celebrated in germany, we really like the giving thanks, the sharing, the going back to the beginning, to family & back home, the getting together, the gratefulness.
so, let’s give thanks (on this friday after thanksgiving). we are thankful for:
1) being able to take paid days off work when sick &
2) access to good medical care
3) great music like by clark or grouper (to only name 2)
5) inspiring artists like ani castillo or david brodeur (to only name 2)
5) cats (yes, we are cat persons)
6) being parents to a healthy child
7) hot soup on cold winter days
it was a long day, it was a long week. see you next friday.